Because an entrepreneur can’t accept that a fortuitous incident, beyond his control, a small grain of sand in gears that it took him years to assemble, stops the whole car. Because a business disaster is not just a bad time. Once the cars have been repaired, once the premises have been repaired, once the employee is back on his feet, it takes days, weeks, and months for the business to return to pre-disaster levels.
Choosing business insurance tailored to the business, offering full guarantees, according to britainreviews, should therefore be a major concern of the business manager. But how do you choose your business insurance and from whom?
Drowned in the various contracts offered to him, the business manager is often in disarray.
First of all, in terms of the type of contract: several covers are available – and some are mandatory for certain professionals.
Then at the level of interlocutors: the market has been enriched with new players and resources, especially with the online subscription. Discover in our article our tips for choosing the right business insurance.
Which business insurance to choose?
Companies are affected by a wide variety of risks, and therefore by insurance products, which can be combined into one package. Some of these products are even mandatory for certain categories of professionals. It is essential to check online business insurances reviews for important information.
One or more business insurances?
Insurances for business aims to protect the company and its managers against the consequences of the risks faced by companies. These risks are either known by all companies or, in detail, specific to certain sectors of activity.
Each of these risks corresponds to a type of insurance product.
To find the perfect insurance contract (s) for your business, it is therefore essential to go through an initial assessment phase aimed at determining the risks associated with the activity and quantifying the possible financial consequences of these risks.
Then it is possible to choose from the main business insurances those that correspond to your needs and from which we can mention:
- Corporate liability insurance, which covers damages caused to third parties (customers, suppliers, competitors) by the company or its staff;
- Legal protection, which covers court costs in the event of a dispute with third parties;
- Business interruption insurance, which aims to compensate the company for the consequences of a partial or total interruption of the activity after a disaster;
- Financial protection, which covers damage resulting from loss of customers or turnover;
- Credit insurance, which covers the risk of loss of receivables in the case of loans granted to a customer;
- Ensuring the company’s goods, equipment, or raw materials against their deterioration or decommissioning. These insurances may be denied for certain goods and raw materials, such as IT equipment, cars, etc. ;
- Insurance of commercial spaces against fires, water damage, theft …
Several insurance contracts are therefore of interest to professionals, but insurers have taken the initiative to simplify these procedures by combining all these contracts into one: a multi-risk professional insurance. Multi-risk company insurance will thus conventionally cover a large part of the risks related to the company’s headquarters, property and equipment. Professional liability insurance and legal protection are also almost always associated with this.